Pricing Transparency Attestation:
mds:chart V9.0 is a certified Complete Ambulatory EHR of 2014 Edition. This cloud based solution is charged based upon a monthly subscription fee per Provider. There is one-time setup and training fee. There is no charge for support and maintenance.
The additional types of costs that an eligible provider would pay to implement mds:chart V9.0 in order to attempt to meet meaningful use objectives and measures include:
- eRx Surescript / CenterX – 170.314(b)(3) – for Electronic prescription
- N2N -Secure Messaging – 170.314(e)(3) – Secure messaging
- IMO – 170.314(a)(5) – Problem list
- Healthwise Patient Education – (170.314(a)(15) – Patient-specific education resources
- mds:portal – 170.314(e)(1) – View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- AMA CPT License
- FDB – 170.314(a)(2) – Drug-drug, drug-allergy interaction checks
Revenue Cycle Management:
Fee is charged as percentage of monthly collection
Configuration and Customization:
Depending on the customer’s needs, there may be costs for any additional services outside the standard agreement (such as additional implementation services, business analysis services, additional training services, etc.).
Easy to Understand Pricing:
All configuration and pricing is clearly displayed on the website and the Client Agreement to ensure clients understand the cost to meet meaningful use objectives and measures.
Disclosure of any limitation where applicable:
There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Complete EHR’s capabilities and associated third party applications, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.